Outgoing students

Before you leave Milan

Before you leave the University of Milan, you should return your personal booklet to the Erasmus Office. The Office will then issue an official certificate listing the activities (examinations, laboratory activities, etc.) recorded in the booklet.
If the Office is unable to give you the certificate in person, it will be sent to your home address or to your University.

Before leaving Milan, you must also complete any tasks set by your Italian academic tutors. 

Copyright © 2022 Réseau Interuniversitaire Master Européen en Sciences du Travail